laulas women’s functional undershirt to prevent underarm sweat
Do you still have questions?E-Mail: email@example.com
We are very pleased to answer your questions and are looking forward to your suggestions which help us to become even better.
Functional undershirt to prevent sweat stains under your armpits
The laulas® undershirt retains the excessive sweat in your inner armpits and an additional barrier made of membrane fabric provides armpits without sweat stains – even during profuse sweating
- Naturally prevents sweat stains from excessive underarm sweating – without intervention in your body!
- Inner armpit made of waterproof and breathable membrane fabric
- Integrated armpit pocket for absorbent pads inside (retain the sweat)
- The absorbent pads in the armpit pockets absorb even large amounts of sweat and partly retain odor.
(every first order is accompanied with an absorbent pas sample packet)
- Women: Shirt 95 % cotton Swiss cotton & 5 % elastane with the Oekotex Standard 100
Scope of protection 1 membrane 83 % polyamide, 15 % polyurethane; 2 % elasthane
Scope of protection 2 mesh fabric 100 % polyester
- Cotton made from Swiss cotton
- Made of material tested for harmful substances
- Made in Switzerland
The new laulas® offers 4 levels of security:
- Coolmax® - a water-attracting mesh fabric provides the quick transport of sweat into the armpit pocket.
- Armpit pocket with absorbent pad – the new laulas® absorbent pads with super absorber threads retain the sweat safely.
- Swiss cotton® cotton - provides pleasant wearing comfort and is a natural barrier.
- Bionic Climate membrane – the applied liquid barrier prevents fluid from leaking to the outside and therefore protects your clothing.
laulas® gives back a small piece of quality of life to thousands of customers in 30 countries.
- dry armpits thanks to special absorbent pads
- feel secure again without sweat stains
- wear bright colors again
- lift your arms without fear again
- protects your outer clothing from yellowing and deodorant stains
- very flat seams due to Flatlook-processing