Even with incontinence, you can live everyday life unconstrained
The solution is called sureshorts
Would you like to have a relaxed everyday life again without having to worry about embarrassing stains? Would you like to feel safe again and wear trousers in any colour again? laulas® sureshorts has developed the incontinence pants further - with the system of exchangeable absorbent pads!
Freshness all day long
With laulas® sureshorts pants you are dry again when you are on the move. Thanks to special safety levels and absorbent pads, which can be used additionally as required, leakage of fluid is reduced or even prevented. sureshorts are very comfortable to wear and the absorbent pads can be changed in just two minutes.
- 5-fold protection
- Patented protection of the replaceable pads
- invisible from the outside
- without interfering with your body
- Swiss quality - sustainable with long life
- Fair & socially produced
What is urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence, also called bladder weakness, is the involuntary loss of urine. The affected person is then no longer able to control the loss of urine.
The most common forms of incontinence are urge incontinence, stress incontinence, mixed incontinence and overflow incontinence.
Unfortunately, this chronic disease is still one of the taboo subjects in our society. Although about 12% of men and 24% of women suffer from it.
What is urge incontinence?
It is the most common form of incontinence and is also called urge incontinence. It often occurs together with stress incontinence.
In this case, the person affected has a compulsive urge to urinate, which ends in an involuntary leakage of urine. The person affected cannot control this.
What is stress incontinence?
Also called stress incontinence, it is triggered by heavy lifting and carrying, but also by laughing, coughing or sneezing. Weakness of the pelvic floor muscles is the most common cause. It occurs more often in women.
for drips and light incontinence
- On the outside, your sureshorts are made of high-quality cotton swissfabrics with a 5% share of elastane for an optimal fit.
- On the inside, the sewn-in Bionic climate membrane additionally prevents liquid from leaking outwards
- A highly absorbent terry cloth fabric is firmly integrated over the membrane, which absorbs urine and binds it well.
- A wafer-thin Trevia fabric is integrated over the towelling fabric to prevent odour. This is very comfortable to wear on your skin
- The integrated protection of the sureshorts is not visible from the outside. Sureshorts are indistinguishable from fashionable men's pants.
for light to medium incontinence
- The protective area of sureshorts EXTTREM is constructed in the same way as sureshots STANDARD.
- Additional protection is provided by the exchangeable, patented absorbent pads for light to medium incontinence, which absorb larger quantities of urine.
- Easy to replace within 2 minutes
The absorbent pads lie in a wafer-thin inner pocket made of Coolmax® water-attracting mesh fabric. This fabric ensures quick transfer directly into the ultra-thin absorbent pads of sureshorts. Simply change whenever necessary. Fresh all day long.
sureshorts absorbent pads
the ultra-thin pad with internal superabsorber
This absorbent pad soaks up urine, traps it tightly and also partially prevents odour. The absorbent pads from Sureshorts are particularly thin and have a high absorbency. This means that the urine is securely trapped and moisture and, to some extent, odour are reduced.
The sureshorts absorbent pads are skin-friendly, dermatologically safe, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. They are also easy to dispose of and environmentally friendly.
Dimensions: 13 * 10 cm